Traffic accidents are common, from fender-benders to highway crashes. The key is to be prepared so that the costs involved in recovering from an accident are not devastating to your finances.
When you’re on the hunt for accurate insurance quotes, it’s also important to look for coverage that makes sense for your concerns and budget. Hartzell Insurance Associates can help you get quotes that are tailored to your real life needs. Moreover, you can get answers to your questions about how much insurance is best for you, how to get discounts and how to keep your costs low.
Hartzell Insurance Associates offer several important benefits:
- Independent agencies like Hartzell Insurance Associates partner with multiple carriers to find the best personal auto insurance coverage for you at affordable rates.
- Your agent will help you find auto insurance tailored to your needs based on your family size, your financial situation, the type of automobile you drive and your driving experience.
Review Options from Multiple Auto Insurance Companies
When you work with Hartzell Insurance Associates you are not stuck with one insurance company and the solutions that company provides. Instead, you will have a range of choices from top insurance companies.
One of our agents will assess your needs based on factors such as the number of drivers in your family and their ages. Your agent will also look at bundling multiple vehicles together, or combining your home and auto policies under one insurance company, so that you can get the best value for your dollar.
Hartzell Insurance Associates can help you review several policy choices, coverage limits, deductibles and pricing and choose the best fit for you.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
There are three primary types of insurance coverage:
- Liability insurance: Covers the costs associated with property damage and injuries you are responsible for if you cause an accident.
- Collision: Covers the costs to repair or replace your damaged or totaled vehicle after an accident.
- Comprehensive: This portion of your policy covers damage to your vehicle from causes such as auto theft and weather damage.
There are also several different types of coverage which may be available to you, including:
- Medical payments: Covers the costs of injuries for you and others in your vehicle after an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): Similar to medical payments coverage, PIP coverage can pay your medical costs after an accident, regardless of fault. But PIP offers expanded coverage that includes coverage for lost wages.
- Rental reimbursement: Pays a certain amount daily for a replacement vehicle if yours is in the shop for repairs.
- Towing and roadside service: Provides emergency roadside assistance and towing to help you get your vehicle back on the road or to a shop for repair.
As you review your insurance policy needs, it is important to keep the coverage limits in mind. The costs of a severe crash can quickly exceed your policy limits. If that occurs, you will have to pay for costs out of your own pocket.
You can get started obtaining the auto insurance you need right now by getting a quote from Hartzell Insurance Associates. We will work with you to find a plan that meets your family’s needs and budget.
Hartzell Insurance Associates are able to compare insurance plans from multiple insurance providers so you can find the best policy for you. When you need to compare options and quotes, Hartzell Insurance Associates is your one-stop shop.
At Hartzell Insurance we will not only take time to understand your needs and help you compare quotes but will help find discounts so you can get better value from your policy. Our customer services department will continue to be accessible to you with one local phone call when you have questions or concerns, or need to file a claim.